Y.E.H. Renewable Energy Consultants
Call us now for a no obligation discussion about your renewable energy needs, or fill in the form and we will call you back.
Yariv has over 24 years of worldwide expertise in solar power, solar thermal, geothermal, wind and water technologies with 17 years in the NZ market.
Yariv has a proven track record of designing and installing renewable power systems with storage throughout NZ and the Pacific. He has personally overseen this installation of over 5,780 kWp of renewables, which produces an estimated 7.63GW of clean energy and equates to 946.12 tCO2 emissions avoided annually.
Yariv’s educational background is in renewable energy sciences (PGDip – Massey Uni.), robotics & automation (Dip – Ort College ISR), economics (BE –Open Uni. ISR), management and marketing. Yariv is a certified producer statement (PS1+PS2) author, a solar power installations inspector. Yariv is actively involved in the global clean power industry and a member of NZ’s Carbon and Energy Professionals (CEP), NZ & Pacific Solar & Storage Council (NZPSSC) as well as a member of the APAC Smart Energy Council.
• SolarEdge Certified Installer
• CarboNZero – Powered by Renewables
• Grid Tied String Inverters Design
• Battery Backup with & without PV
• SMA Solar Academy/ NABCEP CA USA
• Solar PV with Battery Storage On-Grid
• Condensing Boilers Integration Design
• PGDip Science - Renewable Energy
• B.Eng.Dip - Electronics, Robotics and Automation